Create a wish list:
Pack of Flavour Bisquettes for Bradley Food Smokers.
Choose from: Apple, Alder, Cherry, Jim Beam, Maple, Mesquite, Oak, Hickory, Pacific Blend, Pecan, Special Blend or Whiskey Oak.
The secret to the Bradley Smoker is the Bradley Smoker Bisquettes. To produce a bisquette, natural hardwood chippings are bound together without additives, producing smoke that is 4 times cleaner than using a fry pan or burn box. The flavour of the smoke is determined by the variety of wood being burned.
* Alder and Maple give a rich and distinct flavor commonly used with seafood, hams, and bacon.
* The stronger and very distinct flavors of Mesquite, Oak and Hickory are commonly used for smoking beef, game meat and pork products such as pork shoulders and beef brisket.
* Apple and Cherry impart a sweeter, milder smoke flavor, commonly used with poultry and wild game meat.
* Special Blend is a specially formed blend with a distinct flavour that is mild enough for any dish.
* Pacific Blend is chef-inspired for fish and seafood, and has a light, clean flavour. Also suitable for poultry, vegetables and cheese.
* Whiskey Oak is made from solid oak american whiskey barrels, to give a full, rich flavour to beef, pork, game and turkey.
The Bradley Smoker burns a flavour bisquette once every 20 minutes producing a clean smoke flavour, so a 48 Pack give you 16 hours smoking time. As each bisquette is burnt, it is gently pushed from the burner element by the next bisquette, to be extinguished in the pot of water. The cycle continues for as long as the Bradley Smoker is loaded with bisquettes. When wood burns, the smoke flavour is produced in the initial minutes of the burn. Wood chippings or sawdust, burnt for too long, impart a distinct after-taste to smoked food. The flavour would also be affected by fluctuating high temperatures, gases and resins. However, with the Bradley flavour Bisquettes, you get perfect results every time you smoke.
No Items In Basket
Telephone 01749 600014
Unit 1 Priory Farm
Herts SG4 7HD